Mustard Herb Lamb Kabobs
Get geared up for summer with these savoury kabobs! These guys are easy to make, and they are always a hit at get togethers or around the family table. Using Fire & Flavor's Mustard Herb Rub is definitely part of the key here, this Gena Knox creation is fantastic and easy to do as she's already done all the hard work of making the rub for you! Easy to prep and easy to cook, you'll be enjoying these guys in no time! Don't forget to serve a bowl of our shopmade Tzatziki alongside!
Write a review
- 1 1/2 lbs Leg of Lamb, cubed
- 1 tbsp Fire & Flavor Mustard Herb Rub
- juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and cut into cubes
- 4 wooden skewers, soaked
- 1 shopmade Tzatziki
- (Optional) 1 Pita bread, to serve
- Place lamb in a large zip top plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard herb blend, lemon juice, water, and olive oil; season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Add marinade to lamb, toss to coast and set aside.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to high heat.
- Combine feta, sour cream, garlic, oil, and oregano in mini food processor; add 1-2 tablespoons water until desired consistency is reached.
- Season with pepper to taste; set aside.
- Thread lamb onto skewers, alternating with yellow peppers.
- Lightly oil grill grates or pan and cook lamb for 1-2 minutes per side, until grill marks form and lamb is medium-rare.
- Serve with feta sauce and pita and our shopmade Tzatziki!
Market Meats https://marketmeats.com/