Spicy Lemon Pesto Flat Iron Steaks
Write a review
- 4 x 6 to 8 ounce Flat Iron Steaks
- 3 (large cloves) garlic, minced
- freshly grated lemon peal, (optional)
Spicy Lemon Pesto
- 1/3 cup prepared basil pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon peal
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Combine Spicy Lemon Pesto ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- Press garlic evenly into beef steaks. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt, as desired.
- Top steaks with pesto. Garnish with lemon peel, if desired.
Market Meats https://marketmeats.com/