Lemon-Thyme Grilled Breasts
Write a review
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh thyme
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 3 boneless, skinless Organic Chicken Breasts, trimmed and halved
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Combine the lemon juice, thyme, garlic, and a generous amount of pepper in a bowl, stirring well. Put the chicken breasts in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl and pour the marinade over them, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and as long as 6 hours.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill. Lightly spray the grill rack with vegetable oil cooking spray. The coals should be moderately hot.
- Lift the chicken from the marinade. Discard the marinade. Grill the chicken breasts for 12 to 16 minutes, turning with tongs several times, until cooked through. Serve immediately.
Market Meats https://marketmeats.com/