Easter is just around the corner and we couldn’t be more excited! To us, Easter is a special time for family to come together in celebration, and also to enjoy a big family feast! In honour of the festivities, Market Meats is having Easter specials to help you plan the perfect meal. Make sure to get your orders to us early for the best and most fresh selection of premium quality meats!
- Irish hams
- Bone-in smoked hams
- Organic duck
- Fresh bone-in leg of lamb
- Fresh boneless leg of lamb
Looking for some Easter meal inspiration? Check out a couple of our favourite Easter recipes from the Food Network! Our premium quality and organic meats will work perfectly for any Easter dish.
For all your premium meat needs, come to Market Meats in Vancouver! Call now to place your order for your family’s Easter meal. The earlier to order, the better selection you’ll have! Happy Easter, and happy feasting!
Herb-Crusted Rack Of Lamb
Impress guests with this restaurant-worthy rack of lamb with a crunchy herbed coating.
- 1 1 rack of lamb, frenched (about 8 cutlets)
- Salt and pepper
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, thyme, and rosemary…
- Heat the oven to 425°F/220°C.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper. Mix together the oil and mustard, then slather all over the rack to coat well. Mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese, and herbs, then pack the mixture onto the lamb rack.
- Place the lamb on a rack, bones arching upwards, in a roasting pan just large enough to hold it and place in oven. Roast until the meat is done to your liking, knowing that 20 minutes will give you medium-rare meat. Let the meat rest out of the oven 10 minutes before carving.
Want more lamb recipes? Check these out!
Overnight-Baked Ham with Riesling-Mustard Glaze
A rich aroma and succulent flavours will make this dish the ultimate centrepiece at any special occasion.
- 1 cup Dry Riesling wine
- 1 shallot, minced
- ½ cup honey
- ¾ cup coarse grainy mustard
- 1 large bone-in smoked ham, about 10 lbs
- For glaze, bring wine and shallots to a simmer in a small saucepot and reduce to ¼ cup. Remove pot from heat and stir in honey and mustard.
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Place ham in a roasting pan and score the skin on top. Place in oven and bake, uncovered, for 7 hours. Spoon half of glaze over ham and baste, cooking for 1 ½ hours more.
- Carve ham and serve with remaining glaze.
Want more ham recipes? Check these out!